Sr Analyst, Sales Compensation Specialist
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion is searching for anAnalyst, Sales Compensation Administration based in Chicago, IL. As amember of the Sales Incentive Compensation team, you have room to turn yourinnovative ideas into effective solutions for transforming and empowering how wecompensate and motivate our sales professionals. This position will bepart of the Sales Strategy and Operations department and will report to theManager, Sales Compensation Administration (or above).
In this position, you will beresponsible for positive contributions to the Sales Compensation Administrationgroup with primary responsibilities in crediting, manual calculations, specialincentive processing, etc. Additionally, there will be opportunities tohelp promote automation and process-centric solutions. You willparticipate in the effort to operationalize sales incentive compensation,including the maintenance of our commission automation tools (i.e.Xactly).
How You Will Contribute
- Partner with Sales, Operations and Finance on improving the operations and infrastructure that enable sales compensation practices.
- Perform reconciliation and dispute resolution as part of the USIS commission administration and calculation process.
- Execute with limited supervision and direction, drive results and set priorities independently.
- Works effectively with all levels of staff including executive leaders across all business units.
- Demonstrate good judgment in proactively identifying and solving problems. Show strong follow up skills to translate issues into business requirements, evaluate solutions, and execute upon remediation plans.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes by forming the correlation between business strategies and drivers and technology capabilities.
What You Will Bring:
The duties and responsibilitiesdescribed above are the essential functions of the job. Thequalifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/orabilities required.
- Solid business acumen with some knowledge of compensation administration, sales operations, and data administration.
- Good decision making skills with the understanding of how to prioritize competing tasks.
- Strong communications skills (listening, writing and speaking) with the ability to present complex topics to all levels of management.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals.
- Strong sense of accountability over actions and results.
- Experience with data manipulation in analyzing and synthesizing raw data.
- Should have a strong aptitude for:
- Planning and organization
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solving
Education / Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 3 years professional experience; at least 1 year of sales compensation or sales operations experience desired.
- Experience with sales compensation automation tools like Xactly desired.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, people, customers, and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top