Sr Analyst - CMS Specialist
International Content Management System Consultant
Responsibilities: Include but will not be limited to:
Strategy: Partnership, process
- Work with content stakeholders across the globe to ensure timely and accurate publishing of web content updates in accordance with brand editorial guidelines. Maintain a professional working relationship with business units and geographic contacts
- Create and implement a process to update regional websites on a regular basis with relevant content that improves CEO and ultimately drives traffic and conversions.
- Help establish policies and procedures for content management and change approval processes
- Understand regional marketing objectives as they relate to web strategy, communicate results and incorporate feedback in future efforts.
- Serve as a content management system subject matter expert (SME) for other content authors in the organization
- Proactively stay on top of the latest industry technologies and digital trends. Share knowledge with appropriate marketing team members.
- Become familiar with social media programs, and serve as a back-up for regional execution to ensure continuous coverage as needed
Execution: project management, tool management
- Develop and manage a monthly project plan to ensure regular web content updates for all regions. Ensure all content is requested well in advance of going live. Recommend content changes by looking for ways to adapt and share content across regions
- Ensure all content is created/adapted, and own the execution on the CMS tool on behalf of the regions. Ensure content goes live on time.
- Continually monitors website for consistency and functionality and manage website architecture
- Works with other designers, developers and marketing resources in the creation and production of landing pages to support marketing campaigns. Ensure content is updated to reflect current campaigns and newly created assets.
- Learn to use the Sprinklr tool, and support the execution of the social media strategy as needed
Measurement: analytics, reports
- Issue comprehensive web traffic monthly reports.
- Recommend CMS content updates across regions based on results
- Maintains site code to support ongoing metrics capture, integrated with Google Analytics
Required Skills & Experience
- Write, modify and troubleshoot HTML/CSS/JS code, either from scratch or through adaptation of existing software or framework packages to meet project requirements
- Ability to test code changes through cross-browser testing to identify and resolve technical issues
- Understanding of W3C standards as well as browser-specific bugs and variations, including Chrome, Safari, IE and Mozilla.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with a corporate Web property (Internet, Intranet, Extranet)
- Familiarity with HP TeamSite content management system or similar web CMS
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design and ability to code using responsive frameworks (Bootstrap, Angular.js, etc.)
- Experience with web site performance analytics, SEM, and SEO
- Experience with the information architecture, page design, and usability testing within a web environment
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top