What We'll Bring:
•A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
•Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
•Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience with Oracle or similar relational database technologies
- At least 2 years of Oracle DBA experience
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle technology such as RAC, Data Guard and Grid Control
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Must understand the systems development process and have a solid understanding of business processes
- Ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff
- Good communication skills and must work well in a team environment
Impact You'll Make:
- Assists in the design, testing, implementation, maintenance and control of the organization's databases across multiple platforms, technologies and computing environments
- With management direction, establishes and maintains databases for user testing purposes and production. Performs related duties as assigned or requested
- Receives supervision and is competent to work in most phases of data base management
- Supporting patching, upgrade, migration, database changes, and similar tasks
TransUnion Job Title
Sr Analyst, Database Engineering
Back to top