Sr Analyst, Application Production Support
Dynamics of the Role
The candidate will be responsible for the ongoing production support, operations, maintenance, and enhancements of various customer solutions/applications across countries within Asia Pacific in accordance to the prescribed Service Level Agreements. He will actively participate, and at times, lead in the restoration process of the service, conduct of root cause analysis, and is responsible for preparing/writing technical specifications or other relevant documentation. His interaction includes dealing with external customers and internal or cross-functional teams within TransUnion.
How You'll Contribute:
• Provide 2nd level of application production support to each participating countries of Asia Pacific through stand-by on call and remote system access support
• Responsible for the diagnosis, repair, recovery, restoration and resolution of reported incidents within the prescribed SLA.
• Implement changes/fixes following the defined change management process
• Responsible for delivering enhancements on existing application systems according to the customers signed-off specifications/requirements
• Assist local IT/technical staff to deliver first level system application support
• Monitor and maintain application systems health performance to each of participating countries of Asia Pacific to ensure stable system, processes are in good shape, and with minimal business operations interruption. If need be, modifies the solution/applications systems to improve performance, if there are any signs of degradation of the service or the solution/application systems.
• Provide software technical support to internal, external users including vendor software package support or TransUnion product upgrades
• Perform root cause analysis, and identify, implement and document corrective and preventive actions/measures to escalated issues/problems
• Execute service requests within the prescribed SLA
• At times, he will also be asked to participate as a developer for customer implementations, project deliveries or internal automation projects.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Related engineering degree/MCA and equivalent work experience in a technical environment.
• Must have a hands-on, working experience of at least 3 to 5 years in a similar role, preferably following the IT Service Management framework. ITIL Certification is a Plus.
• Must have experience on web site development, back-end development or web services
• Work experience should include troubleshooting, debugging, bug fixing, unit testing and quality assurance.
• Good communication skills, both written or spoken, using both local HK language and English
• Domain knowledge on credit management or decisioning systems for financial institution and utilities industries is s Plus.
• Experience in .NET, C#, SQL, XML, SOAP, WSDL is a plus.
• Experience with multiple applications servers (Websphere, Jboss, tomcat, weblogic) and RDBMS (Informix, DB2 or Oracle) is preferable
Back to top