Corporate Investigations Department
Dynamics of the Role
Work in a fast paced challenging environment for one of the leading information and technology companies to prevent, detect and investigate fraud and ensure adherence to Code of Conduct, Ethics, policies and procedures. Contribute to the execution and advancement of investigation techniques to determine root cause and responsibility.
The Team's Focus
The Corporate Investigations team conducts investigations into instances of fraud and malfeasance, interacting with internal and external stakeholders across the enterprise. The Team develops and executes industry leading techniques in fraud prevention, detection and investigation. Team members are strong problem-solvers and project managers. We encourage professional development and recognize good work.
How You'll Contribute:
- Apply proficient knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures, federal, state and local regulations pertaining to TransUnion's credit reporting and related business activities to conduct complex investigations.
- Conduct research, perform complex investigations and make inquiries to public record sources to obtain information and develop leads.
- Coordinate the collection and preservation of evidence.
- Communicate with business unit associates, TransUnion departments, customers, regulatory agencies, and law enforcement to provide and obtain information related to investigations and inquiries.
- Prepare thorough reports, memorandums and summaries outlining investigation facts and data.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years prior experience in investigation, compliance, legal or related environment required.
- Holding or working to obtain Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation.
- Spanish language fluency preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with strong analytical skills, logical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to work under general supervision, following established procedures and exercising some discretion and latitude in determining investigative techniques and methods necessary to conduct highly complex investigations.
- Requires availability to work outside regular business hours and, when necessary, travel on short notice.
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top