Sr. Advisor, Advanced Analytics
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
What you will bring
This position requires 5-10 years of experience in banking, financial services or software solution industry. A minimum of 3 years' experience and successful track record working in a management-consulting or technology-consulting firm is highly desirable. A master degree or equivalent in management is also highly desirable, e.g. MBA, MSc.
- Proficiency: Must possess solid knowledge in management or technology consulting. Must understand banking & financial services industry challenges and needs. Must be able to conceptualize, develop and direct the execution of complex solutions and enable go-to-market strategies. Experience in launching and/or selling solutions is highly desirable. Experience in financial modeling, benchmarking and quantitative skills. Experience developing and defending large-scale budget appropriation requests. Experience and credibility operating at CXO stakeholder levels
- Organization & Planning: Track records in managing complex & large consulting assignments with high output and minimal supervision. Comfortable to make tough trade-off decisions and focus on key priorities. Copes effectively with complexity and change. Exceptional problem solving combined with strong interpersonal skills, proven by first-hand work experience
- Challenger Mindset: Takes initiative makes statement that are based on fact and can take a strong stance without being overly abrasive. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Communication: Must possess excellent oral, written and presentation skills. Able to translate technical product information into compelling stories. Excellent PowerPoint skills are a must; not only technical proficiency, but more importantly, the ability to build compelling and engaging presentations that effectively articulate a value "story".
- Workshop Facilitation: is able to facilitate an engaging and productive workshop to uncover customer critical business issues. Exposure to or experience with Design Thinking or similar approaches is a nice-to-have.
- Teamwork: Thrives in a matrix environment. Reaches out to peers and motivates /cooperates with partners to establish an overall collaborative and effective working relationship
- "Explorer" Mindset; Curious: The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment that is complex. With limited information, they will jump in and start asking questions to uncover the "real" issues. You are a problem-solver.
- Strategic thinking/visioning: Must be able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future needs. Have a mindset that that keeps short- and long-term revenue benefit, P&L, strategy and implementation in balance.
Impact You'll Make:
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Advisor, Analytics
Back to top