Sr. Administrative Assistant
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years' experience providing support to multiple executives and/or senior level management.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to complete assignments accurately within given deadlines, and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Quick adaptation and flexibility to changing priorities and deadlines is a must.
- Ability to perform overall duties and responsibilities of this position with minimal to no direction; using independent judgement.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and acting as an extension of supported executives and a corner stone to the team-building process within the supported functions.
- Advanced technical capabilities and knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to act proactively with sense of urgency, drive, energy and a sense of purpose for the role and supporting functions.
What We'd Love to See:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Impact You'll Make:
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven administrative assistant who will directly support the SVP of Corporate Development (Mergers & Acquisitions - M&A), the SVP of Financial Planning and Analysis and the VP of Investor Relations. This is a fast-paced growing environment and we are looking for someone with outstanding interpersonal skills who operates with strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency. This person will act as a liaison between the executive and executives' peers, leadership team, investment banks, prospective targets and their senior management, vendors, consultants and other internal and external contacts. This person will also be responsible for providing various administrative tasks for multiple team members.
Develop an administrative partnership to supporting executives; utilizing creative problem solving skills, effective decision-making, and project planning/management abilities. Knowledge of corporate operations, company policy, the organization, personnel and services will also be a contributing factor in assisting executives in administrative/operational tasks. The administrative assistant will work proactively and independently, using good judgment and maintaining a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This position has access to and regularly works with information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic and critical nature and must be handled with discretion. This is a key position to set our executives up for success, you will be able to demonstrate your impact by performing the below:
- Anticipate and prepare daily schedule of executive's meetings and priorities. Ensure most effective use of executive's time. This may include some off hour requests.
- Work closely and effectively with executive; keeping executive well informed of upcoming commitments and/or responsibilities. Proactively following up on administrative/operational duties associated with executive's area of responsibility.
- Initiate, establish and communicate department meetings on behalf of executive. Follows-through on meeting actionable items expeditiously.
- Prepare, coordinate and schedule meetings for senior level management and others within the organization; this includes logistics for off-site conferences, customer/partner events, Town Halls, internal associate celebratory/appreciation events, and other tasks as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with bankers and external companies to explore potential investment opportunities
- Support internal/external meeting coordinating and follow-ups within potential M&A targets' due-diligence process
- Manage and arrange complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans / itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Process and complete executive's weekly expense report(s) and reconciles corporate credit card account(s).
- Coordinate food and beverage requests for executives, meetings and/or events.
- Collect, analyze, prepare and update reporting tools / information to support the Corporate Development function.
- Manage internal technology/programs (i.e. share point sites, shared drives, etc.).
- Respond to daily inquiries and execute on ad-hoc requests and meeting logistics.
- May be required to book travel, hotel accommodations, meeting room(s) and other meeting requirements for cross-functional teams.
- Organize external/vendor meetings, interviews, events, etc.
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships within the Corporate Development team, the finance leadership team as well as the executive/administrative assistant community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Admin Asst III, Admin Support
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri M.Director, Sales
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top