Sr. Account Executive - New Business Development
Dynamics of the Role
As a Sales Representative overseeing the midwest territory, you will be responsible for acquiring new strategic enterprise accounts. We are looking for an experienced enterprise sales representative who is comfortable selling a technology solution. We want someone who has a successful track record managing a complex sales cycle, which requires gaining consensus across multiple stakeholders. The ideal candidate has experience selling payments services, fraud Services, or has a background selling technology solutions to C-level stakeholders.
The Team’s Focus
We want someone who has a successful track record managing a complex sales cycle, which requires gaining consensus across multiple stakeholders. The ideal candidate has experience selling payments services, fraud Services, or has a background selling technology solutions to C-level stakeholders.
How You’ll Contribute:
• Opportunity development in an assigned group of enterprise accounts
• Deliver predictable, repeatable sales results.
• Initiate contact and establish interest with key decision makers and develop influence map
• Develop strategic sales plans for opportunities and communicate plan with Sales Management & tech / fraud team
• Maintain opportunities in CRM system
What You’ll Bring:
We’re Looking For:
• At least 7-10 years of professional enterprise sales experience.
• Professional, self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work independently and from either a TU office or a home office location
• Ability to achieve individual as well as team goals that will require working as a team in a complex sales cycle, as well as demonstrate the ability to communicate solutions
• Display high levels of energy and drive; thrive under pressure with strong business acumen. Be tenacious in nature.
• Strong process orientation and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top