He/she will responsible for :
- Analyze data using statistical analysis and models in order to discover and understand historical patterns and to predict future trends to improve business performance, suggest product ideas and communicate findings to internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with micro and macro analysis of variables impacting the consumer and business lending landscape.
- Accountable for the full project life cycle including finalizing analytics requirements, data extraction, performing statistical analysis and presenting results to internal stakeholders in accordance with expectations and business needs.
- Create easy-to-consumer business dashboards which can be refreshed with new data periodically
- Thorough understanding of the ways in which analytics is reshaping the risk and marketing functions in the financial industry.
- Must possess information and data processing skills to enable the collation and structuring of industry data.
- Co-ordinate with the Product Team to develop convert ideas into products, wherever applicable.
- Co-ordinate with the Sales Teams to disseminate insights.
- MBA from preferably top 20 B-Schools, OR MA(Economics) / M.Stat from top 10 institutions; Graduation in Engineering/Economics/Statistics/Commerce from top-Tier colleges
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Analytics, Product Technology , Banks, Consultancy
- Knowledge of Retail banking Industry would be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies Required
- Experience working in a Bank - preferable in the MIS & BIU vertical
- Knowledge of analytical tools like R, SAS, Hadoop and Hive.
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Strong business orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to disseminate industry insights to clients in the form of written reports, personal briefings or group presentations
- Proficiency with MS Office, i.e. ; Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Hard working with an eye for detail
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top