Dynamics of the Role
A SmartMove Relationship Manager (RM) acts as a liaison between our company and our clients. The RM needs to have a strong customer focus who can proactively identify issues and solutions, respond to customer needs and exceed company obligations to ensure absolute customer satisfaction. Additional contributions include being able to provide basic day to day technology assistance to our customer’s development and IT teams.
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion Rental Screening Solutions (TURSS) utilizes credit, criminal, and analytics to help landlords large and small get the tenants they want. Based in our Denver Technology Center, TURSS is a well-established, long-standing brand in the rental screening industry with a reputation for innovation, reliable risk models, and superior customer service. Our small, dedicated team works hard to leverage the credit and criminal data resources of TransUnion to create powerful, user-friendly risk management solutions.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern raised by clients.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Communicating with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Serves as a coach and mentor to assist in implementation and integration of our APIs.
What You’ll Bring:
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience working as a client Relationship Manager or track record of managing client relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to adeptly explain features, benefits, and technical aspects of the product and services offered by Rental Screening. Demonstrates knowledge of the competitive market.
- High organization with excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
What We Offer
TURSS is a growing, entrepreneurial organization deeply invested in providing real solutions to an industry in which demand for rentals is up and vacancies are down. We are a stand-alone business that provides screening solutions to property managers, by leveraging the best of TransUnion’s data decisioning technology.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top