He/She will be responsible for :
- understanding TUCIBIL Applications for allverticals
- Be a valuable team member involved inthe testing of the Bureau Applications, BAU change management releases.
- Ideate and suggest improvements in theSoftware, based on testing results and to enhance user experience
- Design, test plan, test cases, testdata, execution & reporting.
- Process for testing and releasemanagement
- Project tracking for product leveltesting.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Line Manager/Vertical Head
Skills & experience
BE/B.Sc. with computer Diploma
4-6 years' experience exclusively testing IT systems, including at least2 years' experience testing Financial IT Applications (preferably credit card,auto loan, home loan etc)
- Ability to independently design test plans, test cases , test data, test results
- Proficiency it executing functional, integration, regression and user acceptance tests
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux
- Hands-on experience with SQL queries on Oracle /Informix and Postgres SQL
- Use of Test automation tools - RFT/Silk, QTP, Load runner. Prior experience with any Banking Financial Application systems is an added advantage
- Software testing certifications such as CSTE, CSQA etc. will be an added advantage
- Hands on HP ALM tool will be added advantage.
- Experience in doing testing of similar software projects
- Strong verbal communication skills; being able to articulate well
- Demonstrated ability to understand unique requirements and help implement them
- Collaborative and positive in approach
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top