Solution Sales Account Executive - Auto
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong consultative solution selling skills.
- Works with clients to understand CBI's and positions TU as partner to jointly solve problems.
- Engages with clients in a manner that makes them feel they own the solution.
- Utilises probing and questioning techniques to understand client context, client's strategic drivers and gaps to fix problems.to assist clients.Jointly develops and implements solutions
- Focus is on selling value and ensuring clients business cases are accurate for implementation.
- Embraces tension in commercial conversations.
- Executes sales tactic plan that ensures internal action and delivery with internal stakeholders.
- Consistently shares newsworthy insights about the market, educating clients on new issues and outcomes.
- Always ties back to our unique strength in the market.
- Degree/diploma with 5+ business development experience. Strong industry knowledge, consultative and problem solving skills.
Impact You'll Make:
.This role requires that you leverage your proven sales solution, consulting skills and financial acumen to build influential, and trusted client relationships across all levels of Auto's clients. Through your innovative sales approach and thinking you will identify and understand client's business issues, focusing on opportunities to secure existing revenue and growth through effective solutions that secure and entrench the TransUnion brand within the client. You will bring your creative energy to a team that values innovative thinking and use your skills to drive the business forward. You'll work collaboratively with colleagues that are tasked with this strategic growth initiative and sales approach that will define the sales methodology going forward to the rest of the TransUnion sales team.
Provides direct sales coverage for medium to large accounts/divisions within clients' organisations. Will be responsible for re-occurring revenue. Grows current and inactive accounts. Develop 3 year strategic view of client base detailing transformational ideas. Facilitate ideation, white boarding sessions to optimize share shift opportunities. Understand competitor awareness to maximize penetration in markets held by the competition and foster partnerships with new and existing customers. Understand clients financials to co-create effective strategies to identify opportunities. Review client industry standards, follow industry trends. Engages in dialogue with customers, constructively creating tension to help the customer learn something new. Surprises the customer with insight. Delivers insight convincingly and with authority. Establishes deep and effective relationships with all key clients due to credible and influential network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion Job Title
AE II, Account Executive
Back to top