Software Test Automation Architect
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years' experience with automated testing, UAT, and backend testing
- 5+ years' experience implementing Selenium or similar test automation framework(s)
- 5+ years' of python programming experience
- 4+ years' experience with writing SQL Queries, Performance Testing Tools, Scripting, Linux
- Working knowledge of MariaDB, REST API, JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Jenkins
We'd Love to See
- Experience in technical leading of local and remote teams in good quality testing techniques, use of test management systems
- Experience working as part of an agile team, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present information within a public setting; excellent organizational and time management skills
- Collaboration skills to gather input and then experiment with available solutions to validate assumptions and feasibility
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 30 days - Understanding our various environments, products and abilities of the team and technologies.
- Beyond 30 days - effectively advocate for standards and best practices across architecture of automated testing, delivery teams, and senior management, provide coherent strategy and clear direction of QA automation design and solutions presented by QA teams and supporting the needs and requirements of our development teams.
- Optimize, standardize and document our QA environment, guide engineers and analysts in technical aspects of the automation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Architect, Quality Assurance
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri M.Director, Sales
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top