"Offering educational opportunities to help consumers understand and leverage access to credit can help them make smarter decisions that improve financial standing and quality of life." - John Danaher
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- We prize flexibility, continuous improvement and openness, and offer a unique opportunity to combine technology with client relations and support.
What you'll bring:
- Background in scripting (ex. Perl, Python, Bash)
- Know-how in monitoring and logging infrastructures
- 3+ years of experience in the administration and support of enterprise level software
- passion and drive for problem solving and finding creative solutions
- Exposure to load balancing technologies.
- Experience in Content Management systems
- Exposure to Automation tools
Impact You'll Make:
- Identify opportunities to modernize application release work flow, esp. front end technologies .
- Work with Technical and IT Architects for SDLC and deployment framework improvements.
- Help agile teams achieve the business objectives in a timely fashion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top