SOAR OPs Manager
- Austin, TX
What We'll Bring:
Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response Operations Manager
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We're consistently exploring new technologies and tools. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
As the SOAR Ops Manager, you will lead a team of highly talented and diverse security architects and engineers. You will play a key role in designing, developing, and implementing processes to address security automation needs as well as providing infrastructure recommendations to deliver security capabilities across the organization. As the SOAR Ops Manager, you will be leading initiatives developing system integrations and automating processes to support our Cyber Security teams.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products, and deploy cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong competency in developing and promotion of appropriate security architecture & controls
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise and security architecture both on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience in performing holistic technology evaluations to meet capability requirements across the Cyber Security organization
- Familiarity with application security and vulnerability threat management platforms
- Familiarity with deploying and managing UEBA platforms
- Previous exposure to networking architecture coupled with an understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience deploying and integrating security technologies
- Experience deploying and managing cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in solving intricate problems and conducting complex analyses
- Experience managing large scale programs and projects
- Familiarization with AGILE development
- Experience with configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Salt, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
Impact You'll Make:
- Capture capability requirements from Attack Surface Reduction and UEBA teams to deliver infrastructure to support desired operating capability
- Establish product roadmaps to communicate desired infrastructure capability end state to cyber security customers and leadership
- Lead teams that support logging requirements to capture transitions from on-prem to M365, AWS, and Azure
- Develop the implementation of cloud security standards and best practices across the enterprise.
- Work with security teams and product owners to develop automation processes and resolve technical issues with core technology.
- Provide ongoing knowledge transfer and training of SOAR infrastructure and technology to supported cyber security customers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager II, Cybersecurity
Back to top