Service Delivery Lead
Dynamics of the Role:
The Service Delivery Lead plays a vital role in creating long-term and healthy service provider - customer relationships. The key responsibility is governance across all areas of their services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery. To drive and manage and oversee the daily operation to credit and meet both internal and external service delivery SLAs.
How you'll contribute:
- To oversee the daily operation of credit bureaus once set up is completed
- To set and manage performance scorecards by ensuring smooth operations and efficient/effective delivery of customer service level commitments
- To set and monitor operations budget, and support finance team in control of expenditure against budget
- To ensure staffing levels are met and managed
- To implement and communicate operational strategies, solutions and approaches are in line with the local country business plan and expansion
- To maintain high corporate governance and ensure policies and procedures are followed
- To implement relationship management with government, shareholders, subscribers and vendors
- To develop capabilities in country through structured coaching plans and people management
- Support sales revenue target thru exceeding service delivery and SLAs
- Cultivating Member relationship and optimize potential solutions
- Manages and facilitates process improvement in all areas with a focus on strategy, execution, competitive improvement and innovation.
- Leverage and apply best practices from other emerging markets
- Responsible for the over-all direction, coordination , implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Ability to communicate verbally, in writing and through presentations, is required to be able to facilitate individuals and groups to be an active member of the management team
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in Project and Operations management
- Experience in Process Improvement and Re-engineering
- Added advantage with working experience and business knowledge of credit bureau
- Added advantage for knowledge of programming and system design
- Detail oriented with analytical and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated, strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative
- Dynamic and resilient, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with quality delivery and meet stringent deadlines.
- Experienced in the areas of business process review, business process improvement and re-engineering concepts and practices is required
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top