Service Delivery Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To handle the day to day customer support, operational functions and goals using the available resources via the most efficient, effective and great integrity methodology.
- To ensure that the standard operational procedures and handling processes are followed closely in accordance to the compliance requirements.
- Ensuring the subscribing members is abiding to the Subscribers Agreement in their daily usage of bureau suite of services by conducting data integrity checks.
- To perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) to any system deliverables and/or data patches prior to production roll out.
- Follow directions set for department by delivering company expectations.
- Provide support to Head, Service Delivery to define scope of projects/services, and plans for human, technical, and financial resources so as to provide an integrated framework in which goals may be achieved.
- Close supervision involving detailed instructions and regular monitoring on work performance.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Communication involves obtaining or providing information requiring little explanation or interpretation.
- Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit.
- Ensures all tickets are logged in ticketing tool.
- Ensures adherence to IT service management processes for Decision Edge
- Assist in meeting SLA for the Decision Edge.
- Perform other duties as required.
- University degree with emphasis in business or finance management or equivalent
- Preferably with at least Service Delivery / Help Desk experience
- Excellent communication and work management skills
- Detail oriented with analytical and problem solving abilities
- Candidate should also have project management experience and possess strong customer service skills
- Experience in establishing standard processes, documentation, and conducting User Acceptance Test will be an advantage
- Process oriented and carries great integrity in his role
- Well versed in MS Office application
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top