Senior Technical Sales Support Analyst
- Boca Raton, FL
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
• 3 - 5 experience in a technical or sales support position
• Experience with - MS Office, Access and/or SQL, file transfer (FTP) and data encryption, and API integrations
• Excellent communication and presentations skills including data usage and analysis
• Ability to create and deliver insights to clients
We'd love to see:
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent work experience
• Experience with project management and leadership
• Risk Management industry knowledge and experience
• Operational process improvement competencies
Impact You'll Make:
- Working in conjunction with the sales team for the successful onboarding of new customers to ensure batch processes are optimized
- Advise and support customers for API implementations
- Support and interface with large customers both over the phone and onsite (up to 20% travel) to assist sales team as the subject matter expert on batch and API implementations for customers
- Tier 2 support on Batch and API related customer issues
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Analyst, Business Systems
Back to top