Senior Solution Consultant
Dynamics of the Role
Senior Solution Consultant is responsible for achieving the annual revenue targets for TransUnion products and solutions, and for continually expanding and enhancing TransUnion's suite of analytics and decision solutions.
Under limited supervision, this position is responsible for consulting with the customer and sales team to define the customer's business needs, defining and delivering the solutions utilizing TransUnion products and services. Participate in the investigative and definition process on qualified opportunities, define the solution, work with other TU divisions or 3rd parties to design the total implementation, participate in the presentation and demonstration, provide a high-level development and ongoing cost estimate to the sales team. Participate in the RFP and proposal processes on qualified opportunities bringing both a business and a technical understanding of the requirements.
How You'll Contribute
- Work as a consultant and member of key account teams for qualified customers and contribute to account strategy, product/solution positioning, sales planning, solution definition, cost and duration estimation, product/business value, and ROI analysis
- Facilitate sales contacts, research customer and industry needs and participate in determining the market strategies and goals for each product and service
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of qualified accounts and develop, present and demonstrate Analytic Decision Services capabilities to the potential customer
- Develop, deliver and lead implementation of professional solution proposals. Research solution requirements. Develop diagrams, process flows and technical requirements. Review and edit responses to proposals
- Manage a variety of key projects and activities related to attaining new business opportunities
- Strategize with the sales team and consulting staff to address technical issues and participate in the development of the strategy and objectives for all customer meetings
- Provide solution documentation to Project Managers so they can effectively provide accurate, detailed estimates in a timely manner, and be available for ongoing direction and consulting to the Project Managers during the project lifecycle as necessary
- Perform other duties as required to ensure the goals and objectives of the function/department are met
What You'll Bring
- A Bachelor's degree required in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or other related fields. Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in credit, financial services consulting or financial services industry. Direct experience on the client side of business preferred
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in analytics required. Strong understanding of statistical tools and solutions. Track records in applying analytics to improve business results
- Excellent oral and written communication. Ability to communicate and apply a consultative/solution-based approach. Must have a "solutions-based" approach to solving customer requirements
- Must be a problem solver with a 'get it done' attitude and strong self motivated. Ability to think innovatively and drive changes. Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time. Has ability to seek opportunity with ambiguity
- Demonstrates a high level of consultative behavior when working with customers. Ability to seek out new contacts and conduct research to assess feasibility of new ideas. Ability to represent TransUnion in a professional, credible manner
- Hands-on knowledge and experience combining data, analytics and technology to deliver real-time transaction processing solutions
- High degree of computer literacy and previous programming experience required. Must be proficient with with Microsoft Office suite. Prior experience using statistical software, such as SAS, preferred.
- Some travel required
You can also visit our LinkedIN career page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/4310/careers?trk=job_view_topcard_company_image
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top