What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
The Product Marketing team is tasked with driving adoption of TransUnion's global solutions by using strong, scalable go-to-market tactics that solidify our position as thought leader, innovator, and trusted partner. Sitting at the intersection of product management, marketing, training and sales, our Product Marketing team is highly collaborative, both cross-functionally and within our own team.
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing for solutions in the marketing or advertising technology space, preferably at a data provider, DSP, DMP, CDP, data aggregator or related online advertising enabling product or service provider
- A deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Familiarity with different types of consumer data for use in marketing and advertising
- Extensive experience in developing and executing successful go-to-market programs for impactful product launches and arming the sales team for success throughout the buyer journey
- Experience in establishing go-to-market strategy for the media and entertainment market is a plus
- Demonstrated history of leading innovative positioning and enablement initiatives to drive significant revenue growth
- Passion to track emerging trends, competitive approaches and use cases to communicate effective and relevant value propositions
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills with ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
- Self-motivated and able to work in an organized way in an extremely fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong project management, attention to detail and bias towards execution
- Exceptional content writing skills both for print and web
- Experience with agile environments and a "get-it-done" attitude
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% (primarily US-based and once COVID travel restrictions are lifted)
TransUnion offers a broad array of products customized to each aspect of our clients' business: credit risk management, marketing segmentation, fraud and identity management, collections and risk decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data and analytics. Our history of leveraging data to develop rich insights and products, combined with rapid modeling and technology, continues to shape the future of the industry and how consumers experience the brands they engage with.
As TransUnion evolves and expands offerings for the digital marketing and media industries, the Senior Product Marketing Lead role supports the expansion and growth of the Marketing Solutions business through the development of go-to-market strategies, product positioning, competitive analysis, marketing collateral, sales tools, and content to thought leadership campaigns. Your impact to the success of the team will include the following :
- Act as a primary consultant on all marketing solutions product marketing matters
- Manage cross-functional execution and oversight of go-to-market programs, establishing the go-to-market strategy across multiple vertical markets
- Perform market research and competitive analysis for the product positioning and to drive sales enablement
- Evaluate and prioritize vertical segments for focused marketing efforts, and develop value propositions and product messaging for go-to-market activities
- Develop successful go-to-market programs to ensure organizational readiness to sell and achieve product revenue objectives, with an emphasis in sales engagement tool and strategy development (in collaboration with Sales Operations / Enablement teams)
- Create tailored content for presentations, sales training, product sheets, case studies, demonstrations and blogs
- Share expertise and best practices for marketing communications, plans, promotional materials and strategies to meet product revenue objectives
- Track key performance indicators to monitor and enhance product marketing effectiveness
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Advisor, Product Marketing