Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a Senior level PHP developer who writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
Your primary focus will be the back-end development of applications used by internal groups and as an API layer to other applications.
You will be a part of an agile development team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and deployment.
How You’ll Contribute
- Write clean, well designed code
- Develop and deploy new features
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain existing software applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practice
What You’ll Bring
- Software development experience in PHP (5 years)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and PHP MVC frameworks (preferably Zend)
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, such as MySQL
- Proficient understanding of version control tools, such as Subversion
- Linux command line and server management experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top