Senior PHP Developer
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion is looking for an exceptional Senior PHP Developer to join our fast growing Information Technology Team. We are a dynamic, talented, and passionate team looking for highly talented individuals. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced and highly engaged team, please apply!
How You’ll Contribute
- Be responsible for the design and development of new web infrastructure
- Able to quickly grasp existing projects and contribute meaningful improvement
- Have a passion for creating intelligent, user-friendly websites using MVC processes
- Developing, programming, testing and maintaining web applications based on business requirements
- Be engaged at all stages of the software life-cycle
- Able to self-motivate and take responsibility for work within a larger team
What You’ll Bring
- 5 years LAMP/WAMP application design and development experience required
- Computer Science (or equivalent degree) preferred or comparable years of experience
- Hands-on experience with MVC frameworks and methodology – Zend preferred
- Hands-on experience with SQL including database design and optimizing queries – MySQL preferred
- Knowledge of memcache, couchbase or similar storage solutions
- Ability to develop and support end-to-end web solutions in a high-availability, high-performance environment
- Experience working within a team using Agile software development methodology preferred.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top