Senior Network Engineer
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Experience working with Firewalls, including but not limited to firewall design, configuration, policy enforcement, VPN L2L, RA VPN, etc.
- Experience in design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of large, complex IP-based networks.
- Experience working with WAN optimization devices.
- Experience with Layer-2 and Layer-3 networking technologies including but not limited to Fabripath/TRILL, MPLS VPNs, OTV, VXLAN, GETVPN, DMVPN, etc.
- Experience with routing protocols including OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, encompassing complex implementations around high availability, redundancy, and fast re-convergence
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of Cisco Nexus, ASR, ISR 4K preferred.
- Experience working with application load balancing platforms, preferably F5 Networks preferred.
- Experience working with customers and outside vendors, both from a design/engineering perspective as well as resolving operational issues.
- Ability to quickly and systematically resolve complex technical issues which may arise from any type of hardware or software failure, misconfiguration, or human error
Impact you'll make:
- Make highly informed recommendations to the Network Engineering committee for the creation of standards and/or use of new/emerging networking technologies .
- Mentor junior team members on current standards and best practices around networking technologies.
- Participate in delivering training classes and performing formal knowledge transfers to the Network and other support teams in the organization.
Back to top