Senior .Net Developer
The Healthcare IT group within TransUnion provides strategic engineering, quality assurance and technical support for TransUnion’s fastest-growing division—Healthcare. This .NET Developer role will focus on one of our wide range of solutions: eScan Coverage Discovery, a services platform to find insurance coverage for uncompensated care. This will be done through the use of your knowledge in .NET technology specifically C#, and SQL Server, or other similar capabilities. Our leadership values associates’ ideas, teamwork and self-motivation. Our work environment is relaxed, but we’re serious about what we do and pride ourselves in innovation and open communication. We strive to foster an entrepreneurial atmosphere where obstacles to success are removed and your career can flourish.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Coding: A passion for building solutions that are simple for end users but implement complex business processes. Independently develop code, test, debug, maintain, modify, and install complex software programs. Apply structured programming techniques and adhere to coding standards. Participate in code walkthroughs.
- Testing: You will develop and maintain unit tests and provide top notch technical support to our client support staff.
- Analysis/Design: Analyze complex technical requirements and make determinations for modifications of existing programs/modules. Create technical designs. Make recommendations for re-design and/or re-coding of programs that do not meet desired specifications.
- Communication: Collaborate with team members. Convey problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers and management. Develop and maintain clear and succinct documentation. Help train new team members as needed.
- Planning: You will develop and maintain unit tests and provide top notch technical support to our client support staff.
- Production support: You will provide production support when an issues is too complex for tier 3 to handle.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline preferred
- 7 years of software development experience.
- Must have knowledge or experience using various Microsoft and web development technologies including but not limited to: ASP.Net, C#, MVC, WebForms, WebServices, Sql Server, T-SQL, LINQ, HTML5, jQuery, Ajax
- Must have a strong understanding of agile software development.
- Must be able to apply Object Oriented Development and Design methodology.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top