Senior Marketing Specialist, Consumer Communications
Dynamics of the Role
Global Marketing is looking for a sharp, energetic Sr. Marketing Specialistto join our team to help establishand maintain our brand voice consistently across all consumer content.
This new role will be akey supporter of a new consumer experience initiative and act as a liaisonbetween the different consumer-related business units making changes to the waywe communicate it relates to the consumer journey and the utilization ofTransUnion products and services. This position presents the opportunity to be part of building anew, customer facing program to make a significant contribution in thecompany’s overall performance.
The prime candidate will have superior writingskills and have experience working within a consumer relations setting.Experience working on a corporate social media presence ideal but not mandatory.This role will report directly to the Vice President of Consumer Communicationsand requires the aptitude to fully understand both the process andproduct impacting the TU consumer, the business objectives, needs, trends,market conditions and customer inputs required to enhance communications.
How You’ll Contribute:
TheSr. Specialist is responsible for supporting programs that drive a positive,impactful, and meaningful customer experience. This person is a strongcontributor in developing the customer relationship and strengthening ongoingvalue, brand loyalty, and retention.
Content Creation and Management
- Accountable for written materials that engages with the consumeras it relates with inquiries, disputing, product issues, to name a few. Thiscontent may take the form in web content, emails, letters, fact sheets, socialmedia correspondence, blogs, call center scripts, etc.
- Supportive of driving communicationthat activates, engages, retains those we engage with, driving websitevisitation goals, a positive brand experience and ultimately profit.
- Capture customer insights and working across marketing, tech,design, and product teams to improve the overall customer experience
- Support initiatives to drive the desired end to end consumerexperience.
- Define, implement, and continually monitor consumer experienceopportunities and improvements.
- Develop a strongunderstanding of the customer experience, as well as TransUnion solutions inorder to customize content for particular processes
- Find and deliver solutions to common problems with processes andcreate problem solving communications
- Work closely with theConsumer Relations and Marketing teams to ensure materials and messaging complywith brand tonality and guidelines
- Drafting and editing awide range of written communication materials such as presentations, casestudies and newsletter stories
- Be a part of creating and piloting new programs
Social Care Media Management
- Coordinate with Consumer Services to develop andoversee process for special handling of consumer complaints, questions, etc.
- Triages communications and determinesappropriate methods to address comments, resolving when possible, escalatingwhen necessary.
- Resolves and/or coordinates with internal groupsto resolve identified issues.
- Manages and tracks the resolution process toensure timely follow-through.
- Monitoring, tracking, synthesizing and proactively responding tocustomer comments and reviews
- Use Sprinklr to manage all ingoing and outgoingmessages / listening activities
- Work with other internal teams to collaborate on globalsocial media initiatives
- Advanced understanding ofsocial communication best practices, including how to write a tweet, messagelength constraints, public vs. private conversations, identification ofspammers and phishers, etc.
- Introduce proactive ideas in the consumer care socialmedia landscape
What You’ll Bring:
- BA in a marketing discipline
- Experience writing for various media (websites, blogs, socialmedia and print) and working knowledge of current writing trends for thosechannels
- Experience in consumer relations communications and/oractivities
- Proficiency using Sprinklr or other social mediamarketing tools (experience with Sprinklr’s Social Care or other socialconsumer relations tool a plus) ideal but not mandatory
- Excellent computer skills – fluency in allMicrosoft applications, especially PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organization and timemanagement skills
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels andacross diverse cultures
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle projectassignments responsibly
- Energy, drive, persistence and proactiveness
- Must be ableto work in cross-functional teams and work independently.
- Have stronginterpersonal skills including positivity, professionalism and courtesy with aservice-oriented mindset
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is aterrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity,service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions wemake every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers weserve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold newdirections.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information managementservices, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community thepower to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk andcustomer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achievetheir financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strongeconomies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strongfoundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investmentworldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed likenever before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of ourdynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be apart of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top