What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
As a Senior Manager, DevOps you will lead a small, dynamic team and work closely with agile teams and technical leadership to help deliver the best solutions for our customers. You will lead efforts related to our global adoption of Infrastructure as Code. In addition, you will be focused on building a common framework and global tooling alignment standing up a IaC at scale in a hybrid cloud environment.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ of experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience working with developer tools in the cloud
- 5+ year of experience working with Terraform at scale and proven track record delivering scaled solutions around hybrid cloud infrastructure provisioning.
- Experience leading teams and managing technical talent.
- Several years of experience on modern architectural principles and strategic design of services at scale in a hybrid cloud setting
- Several years of supporting / managing DevSecOps practices at scale leveraging common tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory, Terraform and Cloud Formation
- Experience with cross-regional and international teams
- Experience engineering solutions for large, complex environments
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
- Experience implementing CICD pipelines and DevOps strategies at scale
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code design and architecture
- Hands-on experience in programming knowledge (Python or Shell script) to automate repeated tasks
- Strong analytical & debugging skills - able to differentiate the Infra vs Application related issues
- Hands on experience with build and deployment automation to support complex environment topologies.
- Ability to clearly document and communicate architectural concepts at multiple levels
- Design overall strategy for IaC at TransUnion including tooling selection, architecture and implementation
- Lead the automation of application build and deployment pipelines
- Ensure that we deploy new systems with best practices and security
- Provide technical guidance on solid DevOps practices
- Develop self-service processes and tools interactions for development teams relating to IaC
- Optimize and align service offerings to support strategic direction
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture to drive technical decisions
- Serve as overall " owner" of our processes and tools related to Infrastructure as Code
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Manager, Development Ops