Senior Learning Management System Administrator
Corporate Systems is responsible for functional and technical support, maintenance and system administration of the Cornerstone Learning Management System in addition to the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Oracle Cloud HR solutions. This group plays a key role in enabling important process decisions in human capital management and accounting and finance to meet corporate objectives.
This role will:
- Maintain the Cornerstone Learning and Connect environments.
- Provide support for the Cornerstone Learning and Connect environments.
- Analyze incoming situations and provide feedback and solutions to users and internal clients.
- Provide solutions to a variety of problems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributes to completion of learning programs or projects that impact internal customers.
- Build knowledge of the organization, processes and internal customers.
- Communicate with HR Systems team to understand and resolve issues.
- Build rapport with Human Resources team to effectively support the programs they are interested in rolling out.
- Ability to analyze possible solutions.
- Specialized knowledge of Cornerstone Learning and Connect modules.
- Knowledge of Cornerstone integration points (Webex, etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photo Ship, Captivate, Dreamweaver)
- 2-5 years system administration within Cornerstone.
- Understands learning concepts and can suggest and apply best practices within the organization.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information.
Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find new ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top