Senior Incident Manager
Senior Incident Analyst
As a Senior Incident Manager, you will manage the service restoration efforts of incidents impacting TransUnion business-critical systems, in order to ensure stability for our customers. You will coordinate and work with technical teams to drive to the quickest path to resolution and you will communicate incident progress via periodic status updates to various levels of support and management.
How You Will Contribute:
- Analyze incidents to identify service restoration actions to be taken
- Assist with classification and prioritization of incidents
- Ensure that accurate timelines of recovery plans and activities on Major Incidents are documented
- Assist others with identifying the impact of incidents
- Take incident resolution actions to restore service to customers
- Monitoring Incident details, including the Configuration Items affected
- Incident investigation and diagnosis (including resolution where possible)
- Identifying Problems and assigning these to the Problem Management team for tracking via a Problem record.
- The resolution and recovery of assigned Incidents
- Participation in audit activities related to the Incident Management process
- Monitoring the status and progress towards resolution of assigned Incidents
- Keeping affected business partners informed about progress
- Escalating the process as necessary per established escalation policies
What You'll Bring:
- Broad knowledge of ITIL Service Support procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and know when to escalate
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute and perform timely follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple efforts at once
- Ability to work in a high stress environment and interact with various levels of management
- Ability to shift focus and prioritize the needs of the business
- Ability to instill quality in every aspect of the job function
- Team player. Jump in where you are needed and add value to evolving situations.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top