Senior Front End Developer
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion is looking for an exceptional PHP Developer to join our fast growing Information Technology Team. We are a dynamic, talented, and passionate team looking for highly talented individuals. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced and highly engaged team, please apply!
How You’ll Contribute:
- You will be responsible for the design and development of web infrastructure.
- Have a passion for creating intelligent websites using MVC processes.
- Developing, programming, testing and maintaining web applications based on business requirements.
- Be engaged at all stages of the software life-cycle.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4 years LAMP/WAMP application design and development experience required.
- Hands-on experience with PHP MVC frameworks and Object Oriented programming
- Hands-on experience with MySQL including database design and optimizing queries
- Knowledge of memcache, couchbase or similar storage solutions.
- Ability to develop and support end-to-end web solutions in a high-availability, high-performance environment.
- Experience working within a team using Agile software development methodology preferred.
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top