Senior. Engineer, Privileged Access Management
What We'll Bring:
We believe the security of digital identity is built on how it is experienced. We envision a world that's secure and effortlessly able to use Information for Good.
The TU Identity Management team's mission is to protect & enable the Identity Experience (IX) through simple, lightweight, & self-service capabilities.
The Sr. Engineer, Privilege Access Management will be a driven subject matter expert responsible for supporting the overall design, strategy, and delivery of PAM capabilities at TU. As an PAM subject matter expert, this candidate will need to speak credibly to the IAM security landscape, reference architectures, and design patterns while relentlessly pursuing our mission to protect & enable the Identity Experience. This individual will deeply understand the risks in our environment and work to address them with innovative & pragmatic solutions. Additionally, they will play an integral part in the TU Cybersecurity transformation efforts for Cloud & Agile as they relate to Identity & Access Management. This candidate must also be comfortable working in a client-serving model and have proven experience leading and shaping client expectations while possessing a positive, determined, attitude.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of Cybersecurity / Information Security experience
- 3+ years of strong hands-on architecture, engineering, or operations experience with Privilege Access Management (PAM) products such as BeyondTrust, Lieberman, or Cyberark
- Broad understanding of the IAM cybersecurity landscape including identity management, access management, access governance, and privileged access management capabilities and methodologies
- Proven experience successfully delivering in an Agile environment, working closely with product owners and customers
- The ability to effectively translate complex technologies, designs, and ideas to simple-to-understand concepts
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field.
We'd love to see:
- A modern engineering & full stack mindset with a passion for technology, delivery, and matching outcomes to expectations
- Experience writing & managing code developed in any of the following languages python, powershell, beanshell, c#, or java
- Solid experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience working across various cloud environments that include IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS service offerings
- Understanding of microservices architectures and RESTful web services
Impact You'll Make:
- As a PAM subject matter expert, you will be a key member of the full-stack product team empowered to drive a variety of PAM services including vaulting, user session management & recording, and privilege escalation management
- You will be required to drive the development of capabilities necessary to monitor & proactively manage the health of our product
- You will also need to stay up to date on new tools & techniques and act as driver for Cybersecurity innovation as it relates to IAM, PAM, and broader security domains.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Engineer, Info Sec Engineering
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri M.Director, Sales
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top