Senior C Developer
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion is looking for exceptional C Developers to join our fast growing Information Technology Team. We are a dynamic, talented, and passionate team looking for highly talented individuals. If you are interested in joining a fast paced and highly engaged team, apply below!
How You'll Contribute:
- You will leverage your technology background predominately in C , multithreading.
- You will oversee a combination of systems and data work projects
- Day to Day Tasks: Architect, design and develop solution for scalable, redundant high performance solutions for managing clusters with 100s of nodes and dealing with terabytes of data.
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative, fast growing team with a fun and flexible environment. Sincere opportunity to learn and innovate!
What You'll Bring:
- 10 years of experience with C development, multi-threading
- Bonus points for: C 14, Python, Distributed Systems, Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP), Big Data, AI, Machine Learning
- Above all we value solid computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures and programming skills), ability and enthusiasm to learn. If you possess these attributes we encourage you to apply irrespective your previous skills.
- Computer Science (equivalent degree) preferred or comparable years of experience
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top