Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Dynamics of the Role
TU is looking for a Technical Data Analyst/Consultant to conduct research and analysis in support of operational strategic efforts. Ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Gather, validate and analyze data for various operational initiatives
- Identify trends, summarize, and present key findings and drive programs to improve metrics
- Perform root-cause analysis on any data discrepancy issues including study C#, SQL stored procedures to help identify issues and recommend fixes.
- Business Requirement analysis and development
- Contribute to problem solving, process design, and analytical analysis on complex and high-profile projects
- Study data to design BI reports and Data warehouse structures.
- Design and write Dashboards and reports with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Tableau.
- Own programs/initiatives to drive business metrics improvement through providing technical solutions and collaboration with technical and business teams.
- Perform Technical Testing on Business Intelligence products including data mart and reports.
- May participating in building and supporting Data warehouse objects such as cubes, fact tables, staging tables.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- Master’s of Computers Science or Equivalent 5 years of work experience.
- Relational database experience, with experience extracting and manipulating datasets with SQL (Particularly Microsoft SQL Server)
- Advance SQL and Procedure code writing skills
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Ability to work with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and similar office productivity tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Business orientation while doing data analysis is a must
Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics
3 years of experience with Business Intelligence and Analysis
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top