Senior Billing Administrator
As the Senior Billing Administrator you will work closely with the business, sales, and operations associates to drive timely and accurate invoicing to our rapidly expanding customer base.
The Team’s Focus
Corporate Shared Services provides global business services to TransUnion in the areas of payroll, finance, accounting, procurement and real estate. Operating as a business within a business, the CSS team manages a network of internal and external service providers—with a focus on process improvement, efficiency, automation and customer service. CSS has played and continues to play a significant role in TransUnion’s drive for operational excellence. The team currently leads such important initiatives as Next Generation Spend Management, which extends the actively managed procurement categories, the renovation of the 555 W. Adams headquarters building and the streamlining/automating of many of our key financial processes. Team members learn about diverse areas of the business and have the opportunity to develop new areas for expansion of the department’s breadth and reach.
How You’ll Contribute
- Working closely with the sales and operations team, you will enter and maintain pricing structures, customer data, and sales information, in the billing system.
- Investigate billing issues as they arise and drive them to resolution to ensure we provide accurate and timely billing.
- Collaborate with staff, training them on the use and approach to our billing systems. Provide alternate solutions to help them bill their customers in accordance to company policies.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of experience in a billing function.
- Experience interpreting contracts and translating them into billing requirements.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in Business or college level accounting courses is preferred.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk -based decisions and enabling
consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top