Senior ASP.Net Developer
Dynamics of the Roles
Do you have a passion for turning complex business processes into simple tasks for end users? Do you enjoy building web apps that seamlessly integrate with multiple data sources? Do you want to impact the future of healthcare? If so we currently have an opportunity in our Greenwood Village office for an ASP.Net\MVC lead engineer versed in various Microsoft development technologies to join a high performing team developing products and services for our HealthCare division. Our work environment is relaxed, but we’re serious about what we do, as we pride ourselves on innovation and open communication because at the end of the day it’s our customers that matter the most.
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion Healthcare, one of the fastest growing verticals in a $1-billion global company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the global credit and information management company TransUnion, TransUnion empowers providers and payers with Intelligence in an Instant® by providing data and analytics at the point of need. In the provider market, TransUnion offers a series of data and decisioning solutions designed to help providers and patients find financial solutions for needed care. In the payer market, TransUnion offers healthcare analytics and reporting solutions to help payers improve the overall health of their members. The implementation of these solutions is changing the way healthcare is delivered in America.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Coding: A passion for designing and developing C# code that turns complex business processes into simple tasks for end users. You will not only care about problems you are solving but the quality of the code used to solve those problems. You will use the tools and utilities provided to create dynamic web applications and web services. You will have the knowledge needed to hook up data from external sources and provide seamless integration with our dynamic web applications. You will develop and maintain unit tests and provide top notch technical support to our client support staff.
- Communication: You will use your strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with fellow team members. When the need arises you will be able to communicate with customers both internal and external.
- Technical Support: Research and resolve complex programming issues and implement longer term solutions to frequently occurring issues. Analyze and tune overall system performance.
- Leadership and Mentoring: Takes responsibility for personal technical and professional growth. Assists junior level developers with department procedures, environment, and tools, utilities and development standards and protocols. Key leader in the agile process fostering collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and transparency
- Planning: Participate in the sprint planning process and prepare time estimates for assigned tasks.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline preferred with 7 years of systems/applications/database development experience, OR demonstrated ability to meet job requirements through a comparable number of years of technical work experience.
- Must have a strong understanding in agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented Development with C# is required.
- Must have extensive knowledge or experience using various Microsoft and web development technologies including but not limited to: MVC, LINQ, HTML5, jQuery, WCF
- WebForms experience desired but not required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in solving complex problems that sometimes may only exist in a production environment
- Database design and tuning experience desired but not required
- Strong knowledge of various software development tools and products.
- Must have strong analytical and research skills.
- Must be able to take ownership of problems or business processes and see the implementation to completion.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top