Senior Application Security- Penetration Testing Consultant
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- A committed group of engaged customer service oriented associates that take pride in assisting consumers with their credit related questions, concerns and needs as well as supporting TranUnion's small to mid-size business customers and partners.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years in Information Security or related field
- 3+ years of project delivery, project management, coordination, or similar
- Familiarity and comfortability with several of these areas: tools, testing methodologies, security concepts, network architecture, programming languages, and computer architecture.
- Familiarity with various types of penetration tests (Network, Wireless, Application, etc)
- Familiarity with various types of compliance frameworks (PCI, HITRUST, SSSAE18, etc)
- Able to effectively communicate testing goals to vendor, findings and strategy to stakeholders, and questions to technical staff.
- Ability to take direction from management and work as part of a collaborative team
- High motivation, integrity, and commitment to self-development
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
What we'd prefer to see:
- 4 year college degree in Computer Science or related field
- One or more of the following certifications (or similar): GPEN, GWAPT, OSCP, CISSP, eCPPT, etc.
Impact You'll make:
- The Attack Surface Reduction Team is responsible for monitoring TU's global footprint and leading efforts to minimize its attack surface via red teaming, application security testing, vulnerability management, and leading company-wide technology initiatives. The team works closely with peers responsible for Threat Management, Malware Analysis, Insider Threat, and Security Automation.
- Schedule and Coordinate global test delivery
- Maintain relationship with contracted vendors
- Evaluate results of penetration tests for delivery quality
- Create a workflow for ingesting results into issue tracking system
- Work with Red Team members to understand identified weaknesses
- Grow/Strengthen security skills by shadowing Red Team activities as they perform a wide variety of tests against TU infrastructure, applications, and users.
- Attend conferences and conduct research to stay up-to-date on modern attack techniques.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top