Senior Android Mobile Developer (LaunchKey) - iovation
What We'll Bring:
At iovation, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation as we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience building applications and frameworks running on a variety of Android versions and hardware across the globe.
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK and tooling to fully build and maintain a mobile application.
- Strong grasp of Java development for Android and implementation patterns and trends within the Android community.
- Ability to architect components with proven design patterns.
- Clear communication with managers and other developers to refine requirements, expectations, and the state of the task at hand.
- Development of organized, readable, and testable APIs.
- Solid unit and functional testing.
- Demonstrate attention to detail; effectively discuss Mobile UX from both a developer's and end user's perspective.
- Willingness to try new things, accept and give constructive criticism, admit mistakes and learn from them.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team and cross-departmentally.
- Desire to guide other Android developers to better understand the platform and our technology.
Links to GitHub projects including any Open Source contributions.
- Experience with automated testing and/or deployments.
- Involvement with Kotlin and newer tooling from Google and the Android team.
- Experience with Continuous Integration using Jenkins including with pre- and post-build scripts.
- A background in Security Engineering or a desire to learn.
- Development of authentication software.
- Strong documentation skills for all skill-sets.
- Passion for developing and improving friendly and intuitive UI/UX.
- Experience with secure data management.
- Experience integrating with web APIs and/or network clients handling such requests.
- Experience designing and delivering mobile SDKs.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (including Git) and code reviews.
- Links to released applications in the Google Play store.
Impact You'll Make:
- Accelerate the implementation of new standards and technologies moving the product,
- team, and company forward to better achieve goals securely and efficiently.
- Collaborate with our product team to design and engineer maintainable, testable,
- documented and reliable mobile applications and SDKs.
- Seamlessly integrate and drive mobile features across our Authentication Platform
- Interface with members of an agile development team in understanding requirements
- and expectations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Developer, Software Development
Back to top