Security Implementation Project Manager
Integration Information Security Advisor
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- We have exciting projects leading deployments of security technologies, risk remediation efforts, and being a conduit between our security team and acquired entities' CIOs, IT Management, and other stakeholders.
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of project manager and project delivery experience in Information Security as well as in M&A
- Familiarity with current information security technologies and past experience in delivery of technologies in multiple of the following domain areas: Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, System & Data Security, and Regulatory/Standard Compliance.
- Experience in working with and leading virtual teams
- Experience in presenting program and project status to executive stakeholders
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships in different organizational cultures and across International locations
We'd prefer to see:
- PMP and Information Security (CISSP or other) certification
- Experience delivering project international
- Experience working with Archer to track processes
- Ability to travel
Impact you'll make:
- In the first 90 days - currently there are 3 integrations that this role will help complete
- Beyond 90 days - this position will be working on 3-5 integrations a year
- TransUnion works with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze, and deliver critical information needed to build strong economies around the world.
- You'll work with the protection of information for our customers and business.
- You will be part of the Global Information Security (GIS) team and be responsible for supporting our Information Security function in the course of acquisitions.
- You will lead deployments of security technologies, risk remediation efforts and other projects as well as act as a conduit between GIS and acquired entities' CIOs, IT management and other stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top