Salesforce Intern - Summer 2017
Dynamics of the Role:
We are looking for a Salesforce Intern to join the SS&O team. You will work alongside tenured Salesforce Administrator professionals to help build and improve our CRM system that facilitates key business processes for TransUnion. Your role will focus on working with the Salesforce Administrator team, management, and 1600 end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, triggers and much more. Additionally, you will develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
How You'll Contribute:
- Support our Salesforce configuration with an emphasis on troubleshooting user issues, maintenance and system enhancements
- Use tools such as Excel for data scrubbing and manipulation
- Use Salesforce data loader to update and insert data
- Ensure data quality through creation of validations, naming conventions and structured processes
- Create and maintain training materials and documentation that stimulates user adoption and best practices
- Collaborate across departments to collect requirements, research and implement solutions, collect feedback, and iterate
What You'll Bring:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Fast, efficient data entry skills.
- Experience working with a data base interface. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with employees in different roles and with varying skill-sets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Strong commitment to the mission and vision of TransUnion
- Ability to operate desktop computer, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and specialized software applications, in a network environment
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information.
Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find new ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top