Sales Vice President- Rental Solutions
Overview of Role
The Sales Vice President of TransUnion Rental Screening (TURSS) serves as a key contributor to TransUnion being recognized as a leading solutions provider of rental screening and analytical services to the Rental industry. This role is responsible for creating and executing sales strategies to drive revenue growth from the target product suite and within key verticals of TransUnion's Rental Screening group. You will develop, lead, coach, and manage sales managers, field-based major account executives, an inside sales team, and account managers supporting existing business. You will also work closely with operations and product teams, as well as other TU business units, and be accountable for delivering against budgeted revenue goals for TURSS. You will be heavily involved in managing new sales development, implementation of sold solutions, and ongoing account management to ensure we're continuously creating value across our customer base and our sales associates are seen as trusted advisors in the industry. This position reports into the Senior Vice President of TransUnion's Rental Screening business unit.
The Team's Focus
TransUnion Rental Screening Solutions (TURSS) utilizes data and analytics to help the rental industry with insights that drive growth and profitability. We offer a broad array of products including screening services for property managers and independent landlords to assist with educated leasing and other property management decisions.
We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market leveraging our extensive experience in data and information services.
How You'll Contribute:
- Lead and coach a national sales team to achieve strong revenue growth.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and consistent/repeatable sales processes that drive year-over-year growth from both existing and new accounts.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans, forecasts and goals to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Hire, develop, and manage a team of inside and field-based account executives, account managers and sales managers to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Develop and oversee robust sales processes to manage pipeline generation, territory plan development, account plan development, and annual revenue goals for the Rental Screening business unit.
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities and provides recommendations to improve our products and services to effectively compete.
- Collaborate closely with TransUnion sales executives and subject matter experts to develop strategic solutions for the rental screening business.
- Manage sales operating budgets.
- Present sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Review and make recommendations on compensation for sales team to align with company goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience in business.
- Master's Degree or MBA preferred
- 10 years of successful sales and sales management experience.
- Ability to select, develop, and coach team to achieve at minimally achieve sales objectives.
- Proven track record of aggressively growing a business in terms of revenue generation and new client acquisition.
- Ability to understand financial impacts of plans, decisions, and actions.
- Financial acumen - understanding of how own activities influence the P&L.
What We Offer
We aim high and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build upon our commitment to solution selling, customer service and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day and with the customers we serve.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses and government agencies count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals, and a variety of businesses and government agencies are able to better manage fraud detection efforts, eligibility programs, risk management programs and improved services for their customers/citizens. And in communities around the world, we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top