Sales Support Consultant- SRG Business Operations
Dynamics of the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Support Consultant as the primary coordinator for the field sales force to support and onboard large customers. In this role, you will be responsible for providing tip to tale support for large complex customer onboarding and support scenarios; along with completing action items assigned to the team. Must be able to identify all issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Your ability to learn new things quickly and present data cohesively is key to your success in this role.
The Team’s Focus
Separate from TransUnion’s traditional business of furnishing credit reports for consumer lending, TransUnion Specialized Risk provides its clients with leading data, analytics and risk management solutions that help them make efficient, informed and accurate decisions. We offer a broad array of products including right party contact, skip tracing, fraud and identity management, collections, and onboarding decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data and information services.
How You’ll Contribute
- Responsible for development and articulate the sales process for large customers to the sales teams
- Able to respond and support the development of functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Create and deliver reports for senior leadership
What You’ll Bring
- Track record of success and proven results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to operate at all levels of an organization
- 5 years’ experience in inbound/outbound sales/support role
- 2 years’ experience in supervisory role
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience and proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, and similar tools.
- Previous Experience with RFP & Bid processes, along with Vendor or Contract management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
What We Offer
We aim high and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build our commitment to solution selling, customer service and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day and with the customers we serve.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
TransUnion Specialized Risk Group associates are located at our beautiful Boca Raton, FL facility and enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, including an excellent medical plan and work/life balance.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top