Sales Support Assistant
Dynamics of the Role
The Sales Support Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the whole of sales team. The role requires good communication and coordination skills to effectively work on non-complex projects and semi-routine tasks.
How you'll contribute:
- Support the Sales team in all administrative tasks;
- Handles all logistics of sales and marketing activities/events;
- Assist relationship managers in sales presentations and non-complex reports;
- In charge of recordkeeping, maintaining filing system for storing sales documents & managing the sales repository;
- Coordinates with various departments in delivering sales projects/activities;
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc projects as assigned.
What you'll bring:
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in business administration or related course is preferred;
- Minimum 2-4 years of sales support/administrative experience;
- Outgoing, self-motivated, independent, strong presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organized, detail orientated with a can-do attitude;
- Flexible and able to work multi-tasks;
- Proficient in oral and written English;
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top