Sales Operations Intern
Sales Strategy & Operations Intern
Are you passionate about maximizing opportunities for others to succeed?
We are. Transunion works with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze, and deliver critical information. We help over 45,000 businesses better manage risk, and 500 million consumers better understand and manage their credit. What we do helps build strong economies around the world.
TransUnion is investing in growth. We are introducing solutions that differentiate us, building and leveraging our industry- specific expertise and expanding geographically. As we grow, we recognize the power of employing the best.
The goal of this position is to support our role in improving the sales experience and to help accelerate revenue growth and operational excellence by providing meaningful optics into the business and delivering projects that produce key insights.
The Team’s Focus:
Within Sales Strategy and Operations, our Operational Excellence team enables sales professionals with the most favorable environment for accelerating profitable revenue growth, exceeding revenue targets and delighting customers and partners. Imperatives include an unrelenting focus to:
- Drive data-driven insights & actions
- Create the right business optics
- Promote efficiency and simplification
We are a cross functional team that assists Global users in providing superior service to their clients by equipping the sales team with the best possible client-related processes through the use of cutting edge tools such as Salesforce.com, Alteryx and Tableau.
A sampling of our team’s key functions includes operational review of client activity and development of workflows, actionable analytics, consumable metrics and sales tools including strategic pricing models. We are a strong team comprised of self-motivated, analytical and forward-thinking associates who enable sales teams by providing value-added and predictably reliable support.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Evaluate process improvements related to implementation methodology and operational processes.
- Review business requirements for technical feasibility and logical defects.
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with changing requirements and deadlines.
- Foster a high performance culture and cultivate an environment that promotes excellence and reflects the TransUnion brand.
What You’ll Bring:
- Analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the capability to eloquently describe analytic processes and findings in non-technical terms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized demonstrating strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Must possess ability to work both independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Intermediate skills using Excel formulas, PivotTables and charts to provide detailed analytical reports.
- ETL, Tableau and CRM experience is a plus.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top