Sales Manager- Multi family
Dynamics of the Role
The TransUnion RentalScreening Solutions (TURSS) Sales Manager's primary objective is to increase salesand market share of all Rental Screening products and services, maximizepenetration into markets held by the competition, and foster partnerships withcustomers to develop loyal customer advocates. The Sales Manager will do thisby directly managing the daily activities and development of a geographic andtelephonic sales team. The TURSS Sales Manager plays a key role in coaching andteam performance. In addition, the Sales Manager is responsible forpartnering with and assisting the Vice President with strategic initiativesfocused on customer value and revenue growth. You will be heavilyinvolved in managing new sales development, implementation of sold solutions,and ongoing account management to ensure we're continuously creating valueacross our customer base and our sales associates are seen as trusted advisorsin the industry. This position reports into the Sales Vice President ofTransUnion's Rental Screening business unit.
The Team's Focus
TransUnion RentalScreening Solutions utilizes data and analytics to help the rental industrywith insights that drive growth and profitability. Based in the DenverTechnology Center, TURSS is a well-established, long-standing brand in therental screening industry with a reputation for innovation, reliable riskmodels, and superior customer service. Our small, dedicated team works hard toleverage the resources of TransUnion to create powerful, user-friendly riskmanagement solutions.
- Create, communicate, and execute a vision and tactical plan for the sales team, establishing direction and providing context for sales activities. Analyze territory plans and delegation of sales tasks to ensure maximum productivity and profitability
- Participate in the development of sales strategies for specific accounts and industries, helping to identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the defined sales strategy
- Continuously reassess the market and identify new customer segments and opportunities to promote value-based selling
- Meet or exceed profit plan by increasing revenue and controlling expenses
- Recognize and develop individual abilities and efforts simultaneously promoting a collaborative and cooperative team atmosphere
- Ensure return on investment by recruiting the best and brightest talent from the industry, utilizing the most current tools, setting performance standards through coaching/instruction and constructive feedback, and recognizing and capitalizing on performers with the greatest potential for success
- Resolve customer issues and monitor services provided to ensure that the company standard of reliable, high quality customer service is met
What You'll Bring:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in training and experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a management capacity
- Strong background in sales in a credit reporting, multi-family market or related industry, typically with 8 or more years' in-depth experience
- Excellent negotiation skills and proven establishment and maintenance of customer relationships
- Effective communication skills, oral and written, at all levels of internal and external C-Level executives
- Strategic-mind set and ability to take in information from multiple sources and circumstances and formulate an overall solution or decision to resolve problems and/or offer direction to staff
- Sound working knowledge of software applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com
Who We Are:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top