Dynamics of the Role
The Sales Manager will be responsible for protecting revenue in our current portfolio of business solutions deployed as well as building out a pipeline for additional revenue opportunities. Providing superior client service is a must. This includes engaging, assessing, leading and facilitating all business development associates and subject matter experts to identify, sell, close and manage existing projects in a collaborative manner.
How You'll Contribute:
- Manages day-to-day execution for a team of sales representatives
- Analyzes territory plans & delegation of sales tasks to ensure maximum productivity and profitability
- Provide sales coverage for existing key national account with significant potential for additional revenue opportunity.
- Lead external client planning process with client to guarantee client acknowledgement of key business issues and recommended TU solutions and resources to address issues and opportunities.
- Support and contribute to internal client planning process in order to prioritize and manage opportunities and sales initiatives.
- Identify, define & develop solutions to issues and problems within a work group that are not immediately evident in existing systems or processes. May require analysis of a variety of factors including an understanding of current business trends.
- Creates, communicates and executes a vision for the sales team, establishing direction & providing context for sales activities.
What You'll Bring:
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related courses; MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in customer relationship management and sales experience in financial services or credit industry
- Significant credit risk or marketing analytic operations experience will also be considered. Other useful experience would include generic risk and marketing analytics.
- Communication skills to all levels of the buying organization including C-level executives.
- Demonstrated presentation skills are a must for this position.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and other software applications, with the ability to understand technical products and solutions.
- Analytic experience and demonstrated strong acumen in applying analytics to solve client business issues and challenges.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top