Dynamics of the Role:
Role will focus onproviding support to sales staff with a variety of duties includingparticipation and note tracking on prospect and partner sales calls,assistance with pre-qualifying sales leads, sourcing new leads andcreating/presenting proposal to new prospects.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Shadow salesassociates and provide support to win new prospect deals and grow existingpartner business.
- Meet with newprospects to learn their business model and give the TU product overview inorder to find the best solution.
- Assist sales andbusiness development teams with creating custom proposals and presentations toprospects to win new business.
- GeneralAdministration – Document discussion points and follow ups from meetings with prospectsand partners. Update SalesForce.com with sales opportunity detail.
What You’ll Bring:
- Business Managementor Marketing Degree
- Great communicationskills and an interest in sales and partner support
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top