Sales Engineer - United Kingdom (iovation)
Sales Engineer - United Kingdom - iovation
"We are a very client-centric organization. The client comes first in everything we do. That's why we hire smart, talented people with a passion for developing the best tools to stop fraudsters, while saving our clients time and money." - Greg Pierson, Sr. VP iovation
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- A collaborative environment that values the pursuit of excellence, acting with integrity, being innovative, active participation, building partnerships and taking pride in the work being done.
What you'll bring:
- BS in Business, Computer Science, Technology or related field
- Demonstrated experience in system engineering or software development experience on UNIX and MS Windows, OSX, iOS and Android platforms.
- Proven direct experience in product application integrations.
- Demonstrated direct experience in technical sales support roles.
- Demonstrated ability to 'think outside the box' and problem solve in a dynamic environment. Effectively resolve technical issues using practical and creative methods.
- Demonstrated success in working on multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated skills in evaluating situations and identifying multiple solutions.
- Comfortable and competent in presenting to a variety of audiences (internally and externally) at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage and build relationships with clients' technical staff and implementation groups.
- Analytical thinker with proven verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated success being a team player.
- Skilled writer capable of producing sales ready documents.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours to meet the needs of prospects and clients.
We'd love to see:
- Fraud Management for risk management
- Experience in fraud prevention, machine learning and/or authentication-as-a-service
- iovation's products and services
- Project management
- Prior experience working with platform providers such as Accertify, Equifax, TransUnion or ReD
Impact you'll make:
- As an integral member of the Sales team, this role works directly with prospects to understand their business model, fraud concerns and technical requirements. It is critical that one is capable of understanding both iovation's technology as well as a prospect's applications, identify all areas of opportunity and articulate the use cases for the iovation solution within each of our target markets (e.g. e-commerce, financial services, gaming, social networking).
- Research competitors stay current on the competitive landscape, work with the product marketing group to capture and document competitor's capabilities and future plans.
- Provide technical overview of our architecture, functionality, system/data requirements and integration with other enterprise applications.
- Develop and present technical product demonstrations and support presentations.
- Develop positive relationships with prospects and clients and in-house product management and engineering teams.
- Act as a liaison to product marketing in communicating customer requirements and information.
- Support business development and marketing event activities.
- Participate in tradeshows, customer facing seminar presentations and speaker engagements as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top