What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
We are expanding our industry leading customer success team and are looking for new team members. Our team members are experts at advanced advertising technologies and their applications.
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS degree and 5-10 years' experience with internet technologies within the advertising space
- You have strong communication skills - this position requires significant amount of client interaction
- You are passionate about sharing your knowledge and experiences with others, both internally and externally
- Very comfortable with the support of digital data and identity to support emerging technologies
- You think creatively and solve problems actively
- You have a background in data solutions, account management and/or product management
- You should have working knowledge of the adtech/martech ecosystem, database structure, and MySQL
- You have solid skills with excel and CRM management
- You are educated in CS/EE/related technical field, preferable but not required
We'd Love to See:
- A passion for finding the best technical solutions for a business need
- Expertise in presenting technical and analytical solutions to business executives
Impact You'll Make:
- Own the onboarding timeline, liaising internally with Operations, Product and Engineering to execute any custom implementations
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and/or services to customers
- Conduct demos and attend in-person meetings to provide technical expertise
- Confer with customers, product management and engineering to assess system and product requirements, including being the voice of the customer for an ever-expanding product portfolio
- Participate in our product release cycle through requirement gather, design vetting, and user acceptance testing
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Own technical troubleshooting and ensure all account issues are quickly resolved
- Assist in documenting our products
- Provide training to our internal teams, and occasionally to our clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Principal, Product Management