This position will lead and manage the Financial sales organization. This position is responsible for planning, controlling, directing and executing the sales objectives and strategies agreed with the Colombia´s VP to attain maximum sales revenue and profitability consistent with the Company's objectives. Drive profitable year over year revenue growth through business insight. Establish and maintain operating plans and forecasts. Develop execution strategies to grow and retain revenue to drive goal achievement. The goal will be to protect and grow existing revenue by limiting risk, maximizing efficiencies to reduce cost, and competing effectively to protect profit margins. The role requires a high ability to interact and promote client engagement with C-suite, driving profitable revenue growth, meeting/exceeding budget targets. This position needs to have an understanding of the company's external market in order to provide expert-level guidance and recommendations that will support the success and growth of sales. This position will communicate about market trends, expectations, needs, current issues and effectiveness of the company's services.
We are a reliable provider of global information solutions to assess and manage risk. We believe that information can help develop our industry, facilitate business and ultimately improve the standard of living for people around the world.
We view information differently not only for what it is, but for what it can do to help people achieve their goals. When companies and people have access to complete and truthful information they can make better decisions and achieve their goals.
This is called Information for Good.
How you will contribute
- Direction interaction selling & managing the product Portfolio with the customer
- Responsible for identifying and advancing opportunities within assigned industry.
- Corporate Interaction / participate in strategic company decisions.
- Developing unique and differentiated value propositions for Netcracker prospects.
- Executive oversight and administration of the Company's CRM, SalesForce.com. Key goals are to: Ensure a clean and growing database of quality contacts. Ensure that segmented lists and data can be pulled easily from the system. Ensure that new leads can be easily imported into the system, and readily distributed to the appropriate members of the Sales Team. Maximize the reporting and metrics capabilities of the system across all sales and marketing functions. Oversight of commission tracking and payment. Oversight of pricing model and strategy.
- Assist with sales strategy for Shared Services, collaborating with the EVP. Requires devising, documenting and executing strategies in several key areas: Quarterly and annual sales strategies for the Sales Team to drive aggressive growth in revenues both from new and existing clients. Plans may be product driven, industry segment driven or event driven. Improve systems for tracking sales performance and sales metrics, both short term and long term. Create system for optimal communication of these metrics. Determine staffing needs, as well as optimal allocation / segmenting of Sales resources. Vision of long term growth strategy.
- Responsible for Sales Process Definition, Sales Sizing, Territory Management, Quota and Budget, and Setting Policy.
- Defines staffing requirements based on business needs and budget. Establishes accountabilities and goals with measures for success. Builds development plans for associates to assist in career planning. Creates an environment that supports training and growth opportunities.
Who we are
We are the world leader in credit information and information management services. TransUnion offers businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Companies have us to improve the management of risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to improve credit management to achieve their financial goals. In communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams. Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this solid foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes a substantial new investment around the world, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas to expand our scope in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We are on an exciting journey and you can be part of it.
What the role will bring
- This position requires the incumbent to have 10 years experience in business-to-business sales environments that rely on remote direct sales teams.
- Background and interaction with financial industry; deep knowledge on Consumer Banking and risk management and/or credit card environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, industrial engineering or equivalent
- Master's degree in business administration beneficial but not required.
- Ability to build, manage, and leverage an extensive network of client relationships.
- Developing people: Ability to both lead others, and contribute personally to the bottom line.
- Effective at bringing together different functions within the organization to efficiently and successfully execute strategies and their associated plans.
- Able to lead group meetings that keep projects moving and drive tangible results.
- Proficient at both devising strategy and executing tangible business plans/projects.
- Fact base selling and business planning skills.
- Creative and tenacious problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills in key sales and marketing metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills; excellent presentation skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity and comfort with basic financial measurements– income statement, ratios, etc.
- English written and speaking skills.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top