Sales Compensation Analyst
Dynamics ofthe Role
TransUnion is searchingfor an Analyst, Sales Compensation Administration based in Chicago, IL. As a member of the Sales Incentive Compensation team, you have room to turnyour innovative ideas into effective solutions for transforming and empoweringhow we compensate and motivate our sales professionals. This positionwill be part of the Sales Strategy and Operations department and will report tothe Manager, Sales Compensation Administration (or above).
In this position, youwill be responsible for positive contributions to the Sales CompensationAdministration group with primary responsibilities in crediting, manualcalculations, special incentive processing, etc. Additionally, there willbe opportunities to help promote automation and process-centricsolutions. You will participate in the effort to operationalize salesincentive compensation, including the maintenance of our commission automationtools (i.e. Xactly).
How You Will Contribute
- Partnerwith Sales, Operations and Finance on improving the operations andinfrastructure that enable sales compensation practices.
- Performreconciliation and dispute resolution as part of the USIS commissionadministration and calculation process.
- Executewith limited supervision and direction, drive results and set prioritiesindependently.
- Workseffectively with all levels of staff including executive leaders across allbusiness units.
- Demonstrategood judgment in proactively identifying and solving problems. Showstrong follow up skills to translate issues into business requirements,evaluate solutions, and execute upon remediation plans.
- Prepare anddeliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes byforming the correlation between business strategies and drivers and technologycapabilities.
What You Will Bring:
The duties andresponsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/orabilities required.
- Solidbusiness acumen with some knowledge of compensation administration, salesoperations, and data administration.
- Gooddecision making skills with the understanding of how to prioritize competingtasks.
- Strongcommunications skills (listening, writing and speaking) with the ability topresent complex topics to all levels of management.
- Ability to workcollaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals.
- Strongsense of accountability over actions and results.
- Experiencewith data manipulation in analyzing and synthesizing raw data.
- Should have a strong aptitudefor:
- Planning and organization
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solving
Education / Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree orequivalent experience is required.
- 3 years professionalexperience; at least 1 year of sales compensation or sales operationsexperience desired.
- Experience with salescompensation automation tools like Xactly desired.
- Strong experience withMicrosoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What We Offer
We aim high — and arereaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team aswe build on our commitment to integrity, people, customers, and innovation.These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationshipsat work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve andare taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader incredit information and information management services, TransUnion givesbusinesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve theirgoals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships.Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals.And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and givepeople the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptionalopportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitiousgrowth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range ofnew solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideasfor expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry.We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top