Sales Administrative Assistant
Dynamics of the Role
We are looking for an experiencedexecutive assistant who can provide professional, complex, administrativesupport services for a team of sales leaders and associates within avertical division of TransUnion. Acts as the primary liaison between theexecutives and the executives’ peers, organizations, vendors, consultants andother internal and external contacts. Utilizes knowledge of corporateoperations, company policy, the organization, personnel and services to assistexecutives in administrative/operational tasks.
How You’ll Contribute
- Ensures most efficient use of executives’ time, prioritize daily workflow and contacts for the executives.
- Anticipates and prepares daily schedule of unit leader’s meetings and priorities. Schedules appointments without prior clearance.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepares the executives’ weekly expense reports and reconciles corporate credit card account(s).
- Initiates, establishes and communicates department meetings on behalf of executive. Prepares agenda. Ensures meetings progress according to schedule. Follows up on meeting action items.
- Anticipates, prepares and compiles materials for conferences and meetings on own initiative. Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Screens telephone calls and determines whether executive should be interrupted based on business need of caller. Answer questions on behalf of the sales leader where appropriate.
- Reviews material for manager approval for typographical accuracy, format, conformance with procedures, internal consistency and ensures proper approvals have been obtained before releasing correspondence.
- Prepares special or one-time reports, summarizes or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence or other departments.
- In sales leader’s absence, coordinates the timely communication of requests, issues, complaints, problems, and other action items to the appropriate manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring
- 3 years’ experience providing administrative support to VP or SVP-level executives and advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills, with attention to detail required.
- Must be able to interact with on-site and remote staff members and build effective relationships.
- Quick adaptation to change and experience in an extremely fast-paced environment is a must.
- Independent judgment, the ability perform role in the absence of a manager, a professional demeanor, along with ability to deal with matters in a confidential manner required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top